Detroit’s #1 Automobile Dealer. Our Service Makes The Difference.
$200 Signing Bonus*
Ray Laethem Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM is hiring 4 Lube Techs by May 11th!
Be a part of one of the most important teams in the dealership – The service department!
Automotive Lube Technician $12 an hour to start. Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram Dealership Located in Detroit and easy to get to from anywhere in Wayne, Macomb and Oakland Counties, close to I-94
POSITION OVERVIEW: Lubricates the moving parts of vehicles. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Essential duties include the following, including other duties which may be assigned.
- Performs work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Drains oil from crankcase and refills with required amount of oil, replaces oil and air filters, inspects fluid levels, checks the pressures, and performs the rotations.
- No prior experience or training
- Valid driver’s license
- Valid Insurance
- Basic communication skills
- Basic math skills
- Basic reasoning skills
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: This position requires the ability to walk, sit, use hands or fingers, handle or feel, and reach with hands and arms. You will regularly be asked to climb stairs, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and talk/hear. You will occasionally be asked to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Ray Laethem Motor Village may order a consumer report and/or an investigative consumer report that may include information as to your character, general reputation, personal characteristics, mode of living, work habits, performance, and experiences, along with reasons for termination of past employment, in compliance with applicable law and as directed by company policy and consistent with the job described, The Company may request information from public and private sources about, but not limited to your: workers’ compensation injuries, driving record, court record, education, credentials, credit, references, and drug testing to detect the use of illegal drugs prior to and during employment. *To qualify for signing bonus, new lube tech must start by May 11th and be employed for a full 90 days.
Join a Winning Team at Ray Laethem Motor Village
32 State-certified Diagnosticians and Technicians on staff, standing by.
EXCELLENCE IS THE OBLIGATION OF ALL EMPLOYEES AT RAY LAETHEM. WE LIVE AND WORK EACH DAY BY OUR COMPANY’S CORE VALUES:
- Customer Service Above All Else
- Pride in What We Do
- Driven to be the Best
OUR PASSION: Make Every Experience Their Best
OUR NICHE: Convenience
Ray Laethem Motor Village Story By The Numbers 6 Great Brands, 1 Standard of Excellence
- 2 Remarkable Dealership Facilities Located on Over 20 Acres
- 42 Service Bays
- 36 Certified Technicians and Diagnosticians
- 32 Bay Lifts
- 24 Body Shop Repair & Prep Stations
- 4 Heated Down-draft Booths
- 4 Frame Machines
- 4 Hunter HawkEye Alignment Stations
- Hunter 34S Tire Mounters & Balancing Stations
The Most Important Number? Ray Laethem Is Detroit’s #1 Automobile Dealer Because Our People Are #1.
Learn more about opportunities with the Ray Laethem Motor Village TechTeam.
- Walt Bainbridge, Service Manager, Ray Laethem Buick GMC firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mike Peters, Service Manager, Ray Laethem Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM email@example.com
- Kevin Munford, Body Shop Manager, Ray Laethem Motor Village firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click Here to View All Ray Laethem Opportunities.